Parts House, Inc is a family-owned and operated business since it first opened its doors int 1958. It is a successful, long-term family enterprise with family vision, values and goals. The building was built by a local building contractor, Jack Bell. Joe Bond (Bond Automotive) was the first owner. Ives Moyer (Parts House) was the second owner and the business is presently owned by Ray and Brenda Butler (Parts House). The Butlers purchased the store in 1996. They have since expanded their inventory. Parts House, Inc. is a generational business serving out community with automotive and lawn care needs. With the expansion and progress, opportunity arose for other family members to participate in the growth and vision of the business. In 2005, their youngest son, Kevin, came on board and opened up the lawn and garden portion of the business. They carry Hustler, Grasshopper, and Spartan ZTR mowers as well as a full line of Stihl power products. In 2010, their oldest son, Brent, Joined the family team to help run the automotive side of the company. This family-run business also employees six other valuable individuals that contribute to the success of Parts House, Inc.